Call for Abstract
European Conclave on Neonatology and Pediatrics, will be organized around the theme “Enlightening the Health and Well-Being of Children and Neonates”
Pediatric Conclave 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Pediatric Conclave 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
- Track 1-1Sepsis
- Track 1-2Baby Feeding
- Track 1-3Community Neonatal education
- Track 1-4Fetal and Perinatal therapy
- Track 1-5Neonatal Medicine
- Track 1-6Neonatal health
- Track 1-7Neonatal Resuscitation
- Track 1-8Neonatal Nursery Levels
Pediatrics is the bough of medicine that deals with the medical care of children, infants, and adolescents. Pediatricians handle the mental, physical, and emotional well-being of their patients, in every stage of development in good health or in illness. They also are involved with the prevention, early detection, and management of other problems that affect children and adolescents.
- Track 2-1Cleft lip Palate
- Track 2-2Breech Birth
- Track 2-3Neonatal drugs
- Track 2-4Amniotic Band Syndrome
- Track 2-5Birth asphyxia
- Track 2-6Low Birth Weight
- Track 2-7Obstetrics Gynecology
- Track 2-8Ultrasound in Perinatology
- Track 2-9Maternal and Fetal Health
- Track 2-10Neonatal jaundice
Gynecology is the branch of medicine dealing with the functions and diseases specific to women and girls, especially those affecting the reproductive system. Infertility can be defined as the inability to conceive within 12 months.
- Track 3-1Pregnancy Care and Delivery
- Track 3-2Physiology of Menstruation and Ovulation
- Track 3-3Basics of Breast Diseases related to OB/GY
- Track 3-4Obstetrical Analgesia and Anaesthesia
- Track 3-5Infections in Pregnancy
- Track 3-6Recent Advances in Medical and Surgical Management
- Track 3-7Normal Pregnancy, Labour & Puerperium
- Track 3-8Placenta - Development, Structure, Functions
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is the specialized care unit for the ill or premature newborn. Babies are provided with intensive medical attention and optimal environment for growth. The newborn stays in the care unit for days or weeks or longer based on the baby’s prematurity level.
- Track 4-1Premature infants Pre emies
- Track 4-2Special care nursery
- Track 4-3Anemia
- Track 4-4Feeding issues
- Track 4-5Hypoglycemia
- Track 4-6Intrauterine growth restriction IUGR
- Track 4-7Retinopathy of prematurity ROP
- Track 4-8Anesthesia
- Track 4-9Macrosomia
A pregnancy that has progressed without any problems can still have a way to complications during delivery. A baby born before 37 weeks is considered a premature baby and is at risk of many complications of prematurity, such as immature lungs, respiratory distress, and digestive problems.
- Track 5-1Congenital heart disease in newborns
- Track 5-2Spina Bifida
- Track 5-3Cleft lip and cleft palate
- Track 5-4Congenital dislocated hip
- Track 5-5Congenital malformations of genital organs
- Track 5-6Deformations of the musculoskeletal system
- Track 5-7Down Syndrome
- Track 5-8Club foot
- Track 5-9Phenylketonuria
Congenital heart disease (CHD) is the most common congenital disorder in new-borns. Critical CHD, defined as requiring surgery or catheter-based intervention in the first year of life, occurs in approximately 25% of those with CHD. Although many new-borns with critical CHD are symptomatic and identified soon after birth, others are not diagnosed until after discharge from the birth hospitalization. In infants with critical cardiac lesions, the risk of morbidity and mortality increases when there is a delay in diagnosis and timely referral to a tertiary center with expertise in treating these patients.
- Track 6-1Heart failure in Newborn
- Track 6-2Atrial Septal Defect
- Track 6-3Atrioventricular Septal Defect
- Track 6-4Congenital Heart Defects
- Track 6-5Infective Endocarditis
- Track 6-6Arrhythmia
- Track 6-7Pulmonary Hypertension
- Track 6-8Neonatal cardiology
Optimal nutrition in infancy has substantial influence on adult life. Fluid, electrolyte, and nutrition management is important in most of the infants in neonatal intensive care unit as they have fluid shifts between intracellular, extracellular, and vascular compartments. Serious morbidity may result from inappropriate administration of fluids and electrolytes.
- Track 7-1Breast feeding
- Track 7-2Infant and Newborn Nutrition
- Track 7-3Infant formula
- Track 7-4Feto placental nutrition
Neonatal Research is to improve the health of low birth weight and premature infants. Solid evidence generated from such research can be used to improve the treatment of critically ill newborn babies.
- Track 8-1Preterm birth complications outcomes
- Track 8-2Bronchopulmonary dysplasia
- Track 8-3Necrotizing enterocolitis
- Track 8-4Congenital Anomalies
- Track 8-5Reducing Neonatal morbidities
Pediatric nutrition is the maintenance of a proper well-symmetrical diet consisting of the essential nutrients and the capable caloric intake necessary to promote growth and sustain the physiologic requirements at the various stages of a child's development. Infant nutritional needs vary considerably with age, level of recreation, and environmental conditions and they are directly related to the rate of growth. During the infant stage the need for calories is greater than any postpartum stage due to rapid increase in both height and weight. In general the average child expands 55% of energy on metabolic maintainence, 25% on activity, 12% growth, and 8% on excretion.
- Track 9-1Probiotics
- Track 9-2Functional Baby Foods
- Track 9-3Pediatric Parental Nutrition
- Track 9-4Pediatric Diet
- Track 9-5Infant Young child Nutrition
- Track 9-6Pediatric Nutritional deficiencies
- Track 9-7Malnutrition
Neonatal hepatitis is the inflammation of the liver that occurs during the stage of early infancy, usually between one or two months after birth. Infants are infected by the virus that cause the inflammation either before birth from their mother or shortly after birth which include either the cytomegalovirus or rubella or hepatitis A, B or C viruses.
- Track 10-1Non-viral Hepatitis
- Track 10-2Neonatal Liver diseases
- Track 10-3Neonatal hepatitis syndrome
- Track 10-4Metabolic Liver diseases
- Track 10-5Hepatitis Vaccination
- Track 10-6Chronic hepatitis in infants
- Track 10-7Pediatric Hepatitis A
Pediatric Infectious Diseases are the ailments which will impact at time of adolescence. Some of the pediatricdiseases includes bone infections, skin diseases, joint infections, blood diseases. The real reasons for pediatric infectious diseases are the parasitic diseases, bacterial contamination and viral diseases.
- Track 11-1Abdominal distention
- Track 11-2Urinary Tract Infections Tuberculosis
- Track 11-3Ebola Zika Viral Infections
- Track 11-4Dyspnea
- Track 11-5Diarrhea
- Track 11-6Cyanosis
- Track 11-7Blood Stream Infections
- Track 11-8Blood Poisoning
- Track 11-9Anterior fontanelle bulging
- Track 11-10Anorexia
- Track 11-11Noscomial Infections
General Pediatrics is the branch of medicine that involves the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents provided by the General pediatricians who have general medical knowledge of how treatments affect different developmental growth stages of the infants.
- Track 12-1Mental health issues
- Track 12-2Childhood illnesses
- Track 12-3Pediatric behavioural studies
- Track 12-4Growth stages of children
- Track 12-5Childhood diseases
- Track 12-6General practitioners
- Track 12-7 Pain relief therapies
- Track 12-8Child Psychology
- Track 12-9Nutrient deficiencies
Research in Clinical Pediatrics contains all angles identified with the physiology and pathology of the structure and capacity of the heart and the cardiovascular framework, including their control by neuronal and humoral systems, cardiovascular security pharmacology and so on. To see the medication consequences for heart, researchers like to do clinical trials on the creatures. In view of long haul Malnutrition likewise cardiovascular confusion will create in body. With the global Pediatric Cardiology 2017 Meetings or occasions we will become acquainted with about the new headways originating from various research in cardiology field.
- Track 13-1Clinical Pediatric Endocrinology
- Track 13-2Clinical Practice
- Track 13-3Antibiotic Therapies
- Track 13-4Pediatric Pneumonia
- Track 13-5Pediatric Dysphagia
- Track 13-6Aetiology
- Track 13-7Pathogenesis
Pediatric Gastroenterology in youngsters run from minor to dangerous, and short-to long haul or endless. Neonatal Jaundice is a standout amongst the most widely recognized conditions requiring medicinal consideration in infants. Gastrointestinal nourishment sensitivities are not uncommon in newborn children and kids. Gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopic system a pediatric endoscopy has turned into a fundamental methodology for assessment and treatment of GI infections. Complex gastrointestinal surgery is one of the normal strategies to treat GI issue in youngsters. The rule sicknesses worried about pediatric gastroenterology are intense the runs, gastritis, persevering retching and issues with the improvement of the gastric tract.
- Track 14-1Constipation and irritable bowel syndrome IBS
- Track 14-2Eosinophilia esophagitis
- Track 14-3Inflammatory bowel disease
- Track 14-4Functional gastrointestinal disorder
- Track 14-5Short bowel syndrome
- Track 14-6Chronic functional abdominal pain
Pediatric Orthopedics is a super specialty branch in Orthopedics which mainly tends to the latest diagnosis and treatment options for every ailment associated with the orthopedics including fractures, scoliosis, clubfoot, spine disorders, neuromuscular disorders, abnormalities in the hand and joints, and hip.
- Track 15-1Joint infections and tumors
- Track 15-2Limb and spine deformities
- Track 15-3Spondylolysis
- Track 15-4Chronic Childhood Arthritis
- Track 15-5Cerebral palsy
- Track 15-6Osteomyelitis
- Track 15-7Physical Trauma
Pediatrics Obesity is a condition where abundance muscle to fat quotients adversely influences a youngster's wellbeing or prosperity. As strategies to choose muscle to fat proportion proportions clearly are troublesome, the determination of weight is regularly in light of BMI. Because of the rising pervasiveness of weight in youngsters and its numerous antagonistic wellbeing impacts it is being perceived as a genuine general wellbeing concern. The term obesity instead of fat is regularly utilized as a part of youngsters as it is less vilifying.
- Track 16-1Risk for Heart Diseases
- Track 16-2Risk for Diabetes
- Track 16-3Bone problems
- Track 16-4Health Effects of Childhood Obesity
- Track 16-5Healthy Eating
- Track 16-6Pediatric Obesity Prevention
Pediatric pulmonology is a medicinal strength that arrangements with conclusion and treatment of maladies including respiratory tract. Pediatric pulmonology is a blend of both pulmonology and pediatrics. Pediatric pulmonologists are extraordinarily prepared in aspiratory pediatric ailments and states of the chest, especially pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, confused chest contaminations, and so forth. Epiglottitis is a reason for pediatric dyspnea that ought to be considered by the EMT while assessing youngsters in respiratory trouble. Consequently it is essential to examine the finding, inoculation and preventive measure of these infections.
- Track 17-1Chronic lung diseases of infancy
- Track 17-2Lung problems associated with immune compromise
- Track 17-3Respiratory control and sleep disorders
- Track 17-4Epiglottitis and respiratory distress
- Track 17-5 Cystic fibrosis- pathophysiology treatment
- Track 17-6Lung transplantation
- Track 17-7Diagnosis
- Track 17-8Immunization Preventive Measures
Perinatal brain injury in the term infant is common in both developed and underprivileged countries. Almost all forms of perinatal brain injury will result into neonatal encephalopathy of which seizures and reduced reactivity are the most frequent clinical findings.
- Track 18-1Perinatal hypoxia
- Track 18-2Maternal anemia
- Track 18-3Asphyxiation
- Track 18-4Perinatal stroke
Pediatric Surgery is a subspecialty of surgery including the surgery of embryos, babies, children, young people, and grown-ups. Pediatric surgery developed in the midst of the twentieth century as the surgical care of birth blemishes required novel strategies and methods and ended up being more regularly based at adolescents' healing facilities. In these sort pediatric surgery particular sorts of novel procedures and methods are most routinely used at children's healing facilities. Sub specialisms of pediatric surgery itself include neonatal surgery and fetal surgery.
- Track 19-1Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Track 19-2Advanced Techniques used in Pediatric Surgery
- Track 19-3Pediatric Surgical Urology
- Track 19-4Pre- operartive and Post-operative care
- Track 19-5Pediatric Major and Minor surgeries
- Track 19-6Pediatric Anaesthesia surgical Pharmacology
The investigation of Tumor Cell Biology surveys applications worried about flag transduction instruments in neoplastic cells, and direction of tumor cell phenotype and conduct, and tumor movement. It imperative to think about causes, chance components and the theory in pediatrics with hematology issue. A therapeutic expert who represents considerable authority in this field of pediatric hematology is called pediatric hematologist. It is critical that one ought to be comfortable with the instructive and preventive measures keeping in mind the end goal to counteract youngsters being influenced with blood issue.
- Track 20-1Tumor Cell Biology
- Track 20-2Clotting Disorders
- Track 20-3Risk Factors
- Track 20-4Drug Development
Pediatric Endocrinology is a therapeutic subspecialty managing developmental disorders and sexual separation in youth, and neonatal diabetes and different issue of the endocrine organs. It likewise incorporates the investigation of the most widely recognized types of diabetes are type 1 and type 2 diabetes. There is another types of diabetes that is regularly misdiagnosed as type 1 or type 2 diabetes, called monogenic diabetes which is found in kids.
- Track 21-1Adrenal and pituitary problems
- Track 21-2Thyroid disease in children
- Track 21-3Trauma
- Track 21-4Hormone Disorders
- Track 21-5Growth disorders
- Track 21-6Diagnosis Treatment
The Pediatric Oncology manages the investigation of kids experiencing disease. It is seen that the strong tumor of additional cranial which is known as neuron blastoma which is for the most part found in childhood cancer. It is considered as Pediatric embryonal cancer of a sympathetic sensory system which will be emerging from neuroblasts (pluripotent sympathetic cells).Many of the Researchers are leading many investigations and furthermore anticipating for the source with a specific end goal to diminish this sort of Pediatric tumors in kids.
- Track 22-1Exposure assessment and its challenges
- Track 22-2Investigating potential cancer clusters
- Track 22-3Incidence and types of childhood cancer
- Track 22-4Biological processes leading to cancer development
Neonatal Meningitis is a serious medical condition in infants involving inflammation of the meninges and is more common in the neonatal period which is an important cause of morbidity and mortality.
- Track 23-1Fever
- Track 23-2Seizure
- Track 23-3Poor appetite
- Track 23-4Neck rigidity
- Track 23-5Malaria
- Track 23-6Irritability
- Track 23-7Jitteriness
- Track 23-8Hospital Acquired Infections
- Track 23-9Health Care Associated Infections
- Track 23-10Surgical Site Infections
Neonatal conjunctivitis also known as ophthalmia neonatorum, is a type of infection presents during the first month of life and is acquired during delivery. The baby's eyes are contaminated during passage through the birth canal from the mother infected with either Neisseria gonorrhoeae or Chlamydia trachomatis.
- Track 24-1Neonatorum Prophylaxis
- Track 24-2Herpes simplex conjunctivitis
- Track 24-3Bacterial ophthalmia neonatorum
- Track 24-4Neonatal inclusion conjunctivitis
- Track 24-5Chemical ophthalmia neonatorum
- Track 24-6Gonococcal ophthalmia neonatorum
- Track 24-7Antenatal
- Track 24-8Newborn eye diseases
Neonatal nephrology is concerned with kidney or urinary tract diseases, bladder problems, or high blood pressure in the newborns occurring due to the transition from the aqueous environment of the mother’s womb to dry land creating challenges to the neonate to regulate the composition and volume of the extracellular fluid.
- Track 25-1Neonatal Renal disorder
- Track 25-2Genetic defects
- Track 25-3Neonatal renal failure
- Track 25-4Neonatal Bowel Obstruction
- Track 25-5Neonatal care
- Track 25-6Fetal Neonatal nephrology
- Track 25-7Prenatal diagnosis of renal disease
Neonatal Urology combines the management of medical conditions, such as urinary tract infections and benign prostatic hyperplasia, with the management of surgical conditions. The most common problems are those involving disorders of urination, reproductive organs and testes.
- Track 26-1Fetal hydronephrosis
- Track 26-2Urological Emergencies In Newborn
- Track 26-3Hypospadias
- Track 26-4Maternal sonography
- Track 26-5Urolithiasis
- Track 26-6Epispadias
- Track 26-7Undescended testes
Pediatric Radiologists fill in as a feature of a demonstrative group alongside a pediatrician or pediatric specialist to give the most ideal care to a child. Pediatric radiologists are specialists in choosing the best imaging procedures to analyze therapeutic and surgical issues.
- Track 27-1Neonatal chest radiograph
- Track 27-2Neonatal lines tubes
- Track 27-3Neonatal Pneumoperitoneum
- Track 27-4Lung Disease in Premature Neonates
- Track 27-5Neonatal pneumothorax
- Track 27-6Infantogram indication
- Track 27-7Para Esophageal Hernia
Neonatal Nursing deals with newborn infants having a variety of problems like prematurity, birth defects, infection, cardiac malformations, and surgical problems. Neonatal nursing generally surround care for those infants who experience issues shortly after birth, but it also surround care for infants who experience long-term issues related to their prematurity or after birth illness.
- Track 28-1Examining a newborn baby
- Track 28-2Emergency Nursing
- Track 28-3Clinical Nursing in Neonatal
- Track 28-4Clinical Nursing
- Track 28-5Surgical Nursing
- Track 28-6Standard of Neonatal Nursing Practice
- Track 28-7Recent Innovations in Nursing Practice
- Track 28-8Public health Nursing
- Track 28-9Perioperative Nursing Critical Care
- Track 28-10Nursing Practice
- Track 28-11Nursing Education
- Track 28-12Midwifery Maternal aid
- Track 28-13Intussusceptions
- Track 28-14Evidence-Based Practice
Many factors are responsible for the development of neonatal diseases like household air contamination, natural factors and high maternal Body-Mass Index (BMI), which leads to neonatal mortality. Maternal Smoking, overweight amid pregnancy is associated with risk of neonatal infection. Neonates, particularly preterm newborn children are moderately invulnerable traded off with immaturity of the Immune System and with highly developed antibodies leads to increased susceptibility to serious bacterial, viral and fungal infections.
- Track 29-1Blood cell disorders
- Track 29-2Miscellaneous multisystem diseases
- Track 29-3Respiratory Syncytial Virus infection
- Track 29-4Neural tube defects
- Track 29-5Congenital heart defect
- Track 29-6Fragile X syndrome
- Track 29-7Cystic fibrosis
Pediatric Neurology is for the most part engaged with the blend of neurology and pediatrics. Pediatric Neurology is considered as the field of medication for the most part manages different scatters which are seen in different sensory systems. Pediatric Neurology in kids manages the analyze the issue and in addition treating the a wide range of ailments which are associated with focal and fringe sensory systems alongside its subdivisions, the fundamental point of autonomic sensory system and additionally physical sensory systems, incorporates the covering, tissues, for example, muscles veins and all effectors and muscles.
- Track 30-1Neuropathology
- Track 30-2Pediatric Anesthesia
- Track 30-3Neuro therapeutics & diagnostics
- Track 30-4Neuroinformatics
- Track 30-5Neuropharmacology